Future of adult education forums
Inspired by the Future of Learning Forum (FoLF), organized by the European Commission in January 2019, and with the aim to support the coherence and effectiveness of key socio-economic policies, six national forums on FoFL topics, i.e. digitalisation of society, demographic challenges (ageing populations and migration), inclusion and citizenship, environmental challenges, and technological change and the future of work, are envisaged. The role of adult education(AE) and lifelong learning with regard to each challenge will be explored.
Due to unfavorable conditions with regard to Covid-19, all six forums will be carried out in 2021:
- Ageing population and inter-generational cooperation.
- Inclusion and citizenship.
- Technological change and the future of work.
- Green transformation of society (12 October; in Slovenian with with interpretation into English) in cooperation with the SLOGA Platform.
- Digital transformation of society (17 June; in Slovenian with interpretation into English) in cooperation with CMEPIUS.
- Forum on learning and education for an inclusive multi-cultural society (20 January; in Slovenian) in cooperation with the SLOGA Platform and the Slovenian Philanthropy.
With the support of the Erasmus+ Programme:
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
and the support of: