Video publications of the EAAL 2017–2019 period
- What is the EU most concerned about in terms of adult education?
- What are skills and competences?
- What are the statistics in Slovenia?
- How did Slovenia tackle the Upskilling Pathways?
- Which target adult groups are dealt with in Slovenia?
- Which adult education activities are carried out in Slovenia?
- Which stakeholders are involved in adult education in Slovenia?
- What did we do at the 2019 EAAL Conference in Laško?
- What did we do at the coordinators’ meeting in Luxembourg?
- What are the main concerns of adult educators in Slovenia?
Radio announcement ‘Guidance for Skills’
(25 November–13 December 2019)
SHE: Would you like to complete or continue your education?
HE: Do you want to do your job more efficiently?
SHE: Are you looking for new skills?
HE: Are you planning a career change?
Call for action: Take advice in free guidance for employees! More at zaznanje.si.
Notice: The project is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport. The advertisement is prepared in cooperation with the European Agenda for Adult Learning.
Listen to the radio announcement
The report states that the 20-second announcement was on Radio 1’s programme 5-6 times per day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m., meaning altogether 1,520 seconds or 76 announcements. It is estimated that the announcement reached about 238.000 listeners of the age group 18-85 years daily.
Statements by relevant stakeholders
at the 2nd 2019 EAAL consultation event, 27 November Brdo pri Lukovici (with English subtitles)
With the support of the Erasmus+ Programme:
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
and the support of: