2022–2023 EAAL Forums on Skills for Life
With EAAL forums organized in the project period 2022-2023, we are addressing the topic of conrete skills for life and attempting to capture the forward-looking practice and requirements in eight fields: green (environmental / sustainability), health and dietary, digital, cultural awareness and expression, personal (emotional) and interpersonal, civic, media literacy, financial and consumer skills for life.
- Eleventh EAAL forum on civic skills for life (12 September 2023)
- Twelfth EAAL forum on media skills for life (19 September 2023)
- Thirteenth EAAL forum on personal (emotional) and interpersonal skills for life (4 October 2023)
- Fourteenth EAAL forum on financial and consumer skills for life (16 November 2023)
- Seventh EAAL forum and EPALE online discussion: Green skills for life and learning communities (18 October 2022)
- Eight EAAL forum on skills for healthy life (15 November 2022)
- Ninth EAAL forum on digital skills for life (22 November 2022)
- Tenth EAAL forum on skills for cultural awareness and expression (6 December 2022)
Since all 2022-2023 forums have taken place online, videorecordings of the whole event as well as separate videopresentations are available via respective websites. All websites, except for the one on green skills which has English subtitles, are in Slovenian language.
In the previous project phase, the six 2021 EAAL forums on the future of adult education were organized with the aim to discuss at national level the main socio-economic trends and challenges, i.e. digitalization of society, demographic challenges (ageing populations and migration), inclusion and citizenship, environmental challenges, and technological change and the future of work. Representatives from adult education and other sectors’ policy, profession and practice were invited to provide their points of view and experiences. For each topic/forum, a manifesto with key findings and recommendations was formed. Videorecordings of all contributions and the manifesto of each forum are available via respective websites in Slovenian as well as with English subtitles and online interpretation.
With the support of the Erasmus+ Programme:
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
and the support of: